“If there are hurdles in the way, I’ll find a way to make it work!”
By keeping his finger on the pulse of the latest trends in Baltimore & Suburban D.C. real estate markets, Benny Hobbs offers his clients top notch guidance from start to finish. Specializing in working with investors & 1st time homebuyers, Benny enjoys assisting clients to build wealth through real estate ownership – which he considers to be both a privilege and a responsibility.
Prior to joining Exit Spivey Professional Realty, Benny Hobbs worked in the real estate industry since 2005. As a successful investor while facilitating transactions for the public & private sectors, he is an expert in closing deals and providing high quality service. He also gained a passion for working complex transactions – those deals that others would say cannot be done.
“I know how difficult it can be to take the first step towards buying a property, especially one that will be called Your Home. That’s why I treat my clients’ needs and wants as my own when searching for the perfect property or helping them secure the best deal.”
- Master’s Degree in Real Estate Development, Univ. of Maryland, College Park
- Bachelors of Arts Degree in Liberal Arts, Univ. of Maryland, College Park
- Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors (GBBR)
- National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- The Housing Association of Non-Profit Developers (HAND)
- Office : 410-465-0083
- Mobile : 301-915-6707
- Fax : 410-465-0091